Monday, April 26, 2010

Kaleidescopic Pop Art

So who says commerce and art are always a bad thing? Well, I challenge someone to say so after I encountered lucy's valentine on polyvore. Imagine if Busby Berkeley, Salvador Dali and Takashi Murakami had a bastard child--this is what the art would look like.

(If only I could print these on a high definition printer. If only a lot of things . . .)

But seriously, check them all out and play a little Where's Waldo to find one of my collage items used. I'm flattered to say the least, even if I have nothing to do with it.




I bet you won't be able to stop looking, too. Which one is your favorite? The first person to email me wins a tortoise eyeglass chain the one I've been stylin' for 10 years. Like.I.said.classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment